CBC test showed elevated WBC, HB, platelets normal. Taking vitcofol, steroid injections for tracheoplasty operation. Is it due to injections?

my sister just have cured from AML she has completed her all chemotherapies she is suffering from tracheoplasty she is going to do the operation for that so she is taking victofol injection and steroid she just do the cbc test her wbc rises by 4000 priveously it was 8000 and now it is 0000 is it bcoz victofol or steroid is everything ok? rest HB and platelates r normal.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012