CBC test report showed lymphocytes, polymorphs, basophils, PCV, MCV, MCH. Explain

this is my cbc test report Investigation Reading MinValue MaxValue HAEMOGLOBIN 12.3 11.5 13.5 TOTAL LEUCOCYTE COUNT 6900 4000 0000 DIFFERENTIAL LEUCOCYTE COUNT HEAD POLYMORPHS 64 40 80 LYMPHOCYTES 31 20 40 EOSINOPHILS 02 1 6 MONOCYTES 03 2 10 BASOPHILS 00 1 2 R.B.C 4.28 3.80 4.80 PLATELET COUNT 0000 0000 0000 PCV 37.6 36 46 MCV 87.7 83 101 MCH 28.7 27 32 MCHC 32.8 31.5 34.5 ESR [WESTERGREN] 55 5 35 can you say something about this. i mean is it fine or there is some problem?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013