CAT shows birad in breast, got sudden swelling in cheeks, under chin, swollen lymph node, severe chest pain. Emergency?

I have a breast biopsy & double lumpectomy on Feb 1st and a cat scan w/ contrast on the 29th. It says in my report that I have a 6 mm 4a BiRAD in left breast- I woke up this morning and my left cheeks is swollen and sore, under the chin on the left side lypmph node swollen- and because I have been having so much chest pain have been wearing a sports bra. I took it off and now it feels like someone did CPR on my chest or both breasts got hit with a hammer. I don t see bruising- but I feel awful.I don t know whether to call my Dr. or my surgeon or to go to the ER?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013