CAT showed kidney stone above bladder, taking plenty of water, have burning at the penile tip. Possibility of stone being tucked up?

I have a 6mm kidney stone and when I had the cat scan last friday they said it was just above my bladder . I have been drinking tons of water an have only passed what looks like salt but I have a burning pain in the tip of my penis at the end of urinating and comes and goes while just watching tv. Is it possible the stone is stuck?? Also have soreness in my groin and lower abdomen
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012