Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome dear

in the field of neurological disorder homeopathic treatment do wonder in many cases
you have to give some more details of your present complaints and taking treatment/medicine.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1.Transverse myelitis occurs alone or in combination with demyelination of other parts of the nervous system.
2.There is no cure.Many patients are left with permanent disabilities or paralysis.
3.maximum time it is associated with multiple sclerosis so treatment should be guided towards it:
4.१.आवरण जन्य वात व्याधि:
२. विरुधम/ओज क्षय (autoimmune)
४.Avoid GLUTEN diet/dairy products/sugar
*musta preparations
*immunomodulatory/rasayana/according to srotas affected and drugs acting on मज्जा धातु.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.there is loss of motor,sensory,autonomic,reflex and sphincter function below the level of lesion.Prognosis and outcome of the disease is same everywhere.Good luck.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Ofcourse Ayurvedic herbal preparation will help improving your condition.Ayuvedic herbal drugs will the purification therapy of Panchakarma combinely will help you in this regards. Herbal massage, Guggulu preparation, Oral medicine will combine work. Including this Yoga and mediation will be additional beneficial.