CA-breast, hepatic metastasis in both lobes, right pleural effusion and basal atelectasia. Treatment options, prognosis?

This is to inquire about a patient who is a diagnosed case of CA-Breast ( triple negative ) , previously on chemotherapy ( Adriamycin , 5-FU , cyclophosphamide ) , who now has hepatic metastasis in both the lobes ( CT scan as done on 18/12/2012 Multiple hypoechoic regions largest being 1.4 cm , free bile duct , portal vein , aorta , IVC ) and right pleural effusion and basal atelectasia. May I know what are the treatment options left along with the prognosis with the treatment and without the treatment ? Oncologist started the patient on nebuliser salbutamol and ipratropium bromide ... but I fail to understand why now ... patient doesnt have any pulmonary symptoms . The patient is my relative and is 54 years old . I am 3rd year medical student . Please respond at your earliest convenience .
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012