C-section done, uterus thinner from first C-section. Additional risks to taking RU486 after two C-sections?

I am a healthy 37 yo married women with 2 kids (ages 2 and 13 weeks). I had my second c-section 13 weeks ago, my doctor alerted me to the fact that my uterus is thin from the first c-section. I think I might be pregnant again and was wondering if there are any additional risks to taking RU486 after two c-sections. I most likely won t go that route, but I m not sure if my body can handle another high-risk pregnancy so soon after the last. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012