C-section delivery, vaginal bleeding, blood clots. Taken depo shot, blood transfusion done. Tests for clotting, blood count normal. Treatment?

I just had my fourth csection 4 weeks ago and to the date i had severe vaginal bleeding . It was so bad i bled through my pad underwear shorts and all over the floor in a matter of 30 seconds. I called an ambulance and went to the E.R. There they tested clotting and blood count plus a pregnancy test, all came back normal. After i had my csection my doctor told me another pregnancy would be life threatning. i was unable to have a tubal because of scar tissue , and she said my uterus was attached to my abdominal wall , so that set my tubes back. I had a blood transfusion and took 4 pints after surgery and got a depo shot before i left the hospital. Bleeding was normal until the other night. I had HUGE clots the size of an apple. then after a couple hours and E.R. telling me it was normal i went home and all was well. Last night, it started again. Not as severe, with some clots but none nearly as big. It was very thick, like syrup in consistency. And again today, back to normal. I know i need to go see my doctor, until then any ideas of what could cause it?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012