C-section deliveries. Why would I fall unconscious and vomit? What does Pelvis MRI say?

Hi Iam a 31 yrs old female, have 2 kids both are c-section. for past one month I am feeling so guidiness, fwwlinf sleepy always. Sometimes I used to fall unconsiously, if the guidiness is more feel like vomiting. I went to genaral physician, she told, either this is due to sinus problem(which I have for past 1yr`), she suggested me to take a pelvis ultrasound( as I have irregular periods after my second child). There they diagnose that I have 2 cysts one is right ovary which is a functional cyst, an other is given as oblong cystic lesion of about 6.6x 2.9 cm long behind the left adnexia. So she again suggested for Pelvis MRI, and MRI also says the same but it was given with question mark as ?hydrosalpinx. Then i went to gynec, she gave many tests, ESR , blood sugar level, bllod urea and creatinen. PFB ESR(1 hr) =26mm Blood sugar level=106mg/dl(R) Blood urea=6.0mg/dl creatinine-0.7mg/dl Harmoglobin - 11.1gm% Still i have guidiness and feeling very tired. Pls suuggest me wht can i do now. Tomorrow i have appointment with gynec to show the reports.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012