C-Section, copper coil. Why am I bleeding still? On iron tablets. Further?

hi doctor. i had a baby sixteen weeks ago by having a c section and got the copper coil seven weeks and i an still bleeding and when i am bleeding it looks like locia.the doctor gas prescribed me mefenamic acid 250mg and i have to take two three times daily. i am also on iorn tablets. i am very tired all the time and putting on weight eating sugary stuff for energy. have recently changed my diet to a healthier diet to see of it would change but hasnt can u help me underatand why i am still bleeding.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012