Bypass patient, have tenderness in arm muscle, difficulty in lifting arm, muscle soreness. Help?

For past 2 weeks I will have a tenderness start in upper arm muscle. Usually, mid-day, by bedtime it will affect the shoulder . I can t lift the arm. It will last about 24 hrs and then start it in the other arm. It has gotten to the point that I can not raise my arm above my head. I am a bypass patient but seem to have no problems regarding this. This last episode it traveled down the arm and also affected my ring and pinkie finger . The muscle is sore to touch. I try to work out the soreness with hot shower, but the more I move the worse it gets. I have not done any hard labor or lifting to develope this type of injury.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013