By taking ibuprofen for muscle pain my tummy developed and was taking omeprazole. How long should I take this ?

19 female19 female . I had been taking ibuprofen for muscle pain and developed a tummy bug the doctor asked me to describe my symptoms and had me lie on bed he pressed down on my tummy and diagnosed omeprazole i just wondered if a correct diagnosis could be made just from this examination . Also its Makn me struggle to eat and I m just wondering what the best food to eat was and how long till the tablets make me better
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011