By doing self sex will there be any problem in future and is there any chance of sperm count getting low ?

I am R.Raja 26yrs. I am working in steel industry. I have some clarification regarding sex life. Mention below 1) I am getting liquid (No Colour) before the speam come at very time while I am doing. Some time i am getting pain for the place of where we go motion. 2) Now days getting back pain . 3) I will do self sex daily, frm last 12yrs my pennies size is 16cm there will be any problem in future while I am having sex with my wife. And also for baby forming there will be any problem. 4) If I do self sex daily there is any chance getting speam counts low… 5) I want to reduce pennies sheaking?????? After 10 Months I am having marriage. Kindly replay me.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Hi,Raja thanks for query.
Ans.1-this is normal,known as pre cum
ans.2.-back pain may due to some muscle stretching due to bad posture,lack of exercise etc.
ans3-No problem in future.
ans.4-no,it can not
ans.5-try to avoid staying alone,concentrate more in work,avoid reading or watching provocative material like books,movies etc.

Do not worry you will not have any problem in future.
wishing you good health.