Buzzing ears, ringing in right ear, slight hearing loss. Is it eustachian tube blocked or sinus area ?

I have had for two years buzzing, ringing in my right ear and when I lay down it is a roaring noise. Clacking under the ear and head stopped up. I flew for a living and it seems it is ear block. I went to two ENT doctors - had an MRI and no tumor . Slight, Slight hearing loss in that ear. Neither tested with a tube down my nose to see if it is eustacian tubes blocked by massive muscus which I have. They said allergies - take these tests and shots! I will not. Is there a ENT that actually does test to see if these tubes will open. When I swallow fluid is loud and noisy. Do my sinus area need operated on to clean the mess out. I have a sore boil feeling in the lower sinus by the roots of my teeth. A sinus x-ray showed clear. I need to find a ENT here in Houston.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012