Buttocks hurts, biceps pains. X Ray of left shoulder shows arthritis in clavicle. Advice?

I have been taking Crestor on and off because of muscle pain for a few years now. Three months ago my physician took me off it again because of muscle pain in the back of my arms, I also had pain in most of my muscles(flesh) on my left side including finding it hard to sit as my buttocks hurt. Sometimes my biceps feel like they have knots in them and they would feel so much better if I could just tear them out. My physician sent me xrays on my left shoulder and it shows a tiny little bit of arthritis in my clavicle. what is your advise in this matter.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013