Buttocks have sharp pain, pressure pain in hip bone. What may be damaged?

Hi, I am a 42 year old female that is 5 feet tall and I weigh 100 lbs. I was carrying my daughter 38lbs and slipped on the steps. I fell on my buttocks and a sharp pain went up the right side of my spine . I was tender from my back hip area all the way up to the middle of my back on the right side. I had difficulty getting up and moving at all but got up and put an ice pack on my back. I had shooting pain any time i bent forward but not as bad in other directions. I feel pressure all the time. I sleep best on my belly. While sitting I have pressure pain at mid of right side of back and at the top of my hip bone and going down to the ball joint . This accident happened 9 days ago.. It was better about 2 days ago and then I bent the wrong way and it seems worse again. Considering going to the ortho. Any ideas as to what I may have damaged?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013