Buttocks darker than rest of body. Tried scrubbing it with lemon juice. Treatment?

Hello. I was wandering if a dermatologist could help me with my skin. For a long time, I had realized that my butt is way darker then my whole is embarrasing wearing a bathing suit during the summber because for the most part, my hole body is the same color but my butt is really dark and it is really obvious. I tried scrubing my butt with lemon juice to make it lighter but it doesn t work. Would a dermatologist be able to lighten my butt to make it even color with my body or would they be able to prescribe me something to lighten my butt?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
hi dear usually the butt skin is bit darker than other areas, but this should not be considerable. as u say it is much u need a treatment. lemon can be helpful but it can cause irritation so dont use it, i would suggest u to use glyaha koj soap. this may help u. thank u