Hello and welcome to HCM
At your age PIVD or Disc related diseases are quite normal. Yes due to this problem you might have nerve
compression that's why pain is radiating to your legs. You are taking very good medication prescribed by your doctor for this problem. But with these medication you have to take some precautions like:
1. Avoid all jerky movements of the spine
2. Use Lumberosacral belt while walking or driving.
3. Take as much rest as you can when the symptoms are worse.
4. Don't try to sit on wearing weight on feet
5. Don't lift any type of weight
6. Use hard bed to sleep
In worse condition complete bed rest
is the best treatment.