Buttock numb at night and has been in pain, sore muscles, getting worse. Am I dehydrated?

My left buttock was getting numb at night and has been hurting/sore muscle feeling for about a year now. (started mild, then got stronger and more persistent) I went to a PA and was told I had an SI issue and to go see a chiropractor. I went to the chiropractor and he gave me an adjustment that got rid of the numbness but the soreness is still there and getting worse to the point that it wakes me up at night. It feels sort of like a spasm and it has been isolated to my left buttock until last night. In the middle of the night my right calf felt sore like I pulled something but I don t recall doing anything. I started wondering if I was just dehydrated but then I thought.....for a year? Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
The numbness and pain in the buttock could be related to dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, muscle fatigue or myositis. Plenty of electrolyte rich fluids orally will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,