Buttock boil, discomfort, painful, pus filled. what can help?

Hi, my name is Lila,
I have a question for you. How would I get rid of a buttock boil naturally or otherwise. My brother keeps getting these
boils and they keep coming back. He's had them lanced and packed about three times, but they keep coming back.
Right now he has one and is suffering from pain and discomfort, I, as his sister would like to help him by getting
as much information as possible or a cure to get rid of it. I know there must be an herb that will draw out the
pus or something. Please help! Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Unfortunately there is no kind of treatment which you are mentioning. This is bacterial infection of paerianal area and it can be treated only by antibiotics or surgicall procedure and I suggest not to even try to treat it otherwise because it can make it only worse. Surgery is a routine today and he shouldnt be afraid of it. Once it is incised and drained it may reccur but it is the best teratment. It is important to keep this area clean and not to scratch it.
WIsh you good health.