Butterfly fluttering on side of breasts, on Voltaren, side effect ?

for the past 9 days I have been taking Diclofenac Sodium EC (Voltaren) prescribed by my doctor. For the last 3 days I have had a butterfly flutter (off and on) on the right side of my breasts. I have read all about the drug and have had no side effects, there was no mention of fluttering feelings. what can be the cause of the fluttering? do you think it can be related to the drug? I hope not I have had full mobility since I started Voltaren
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012