Butt enhancement

hi doctor i would like to know what cream you would recommend me to use, along with exercise to grow my butt
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Dear thanks for posting query,dear there is not such scientifically proven cream available for this.Do regular exercise and take high protein diet regularly.But dear the basic frame of every body is fixed ,so do get disappointed with what you have.Before trying any medicine in any form please talk to your doctor.take care.
  User's Response i want to ask if what cream would you recommend me to use, to remove this genital warts.. thanks...