Butt crack peeling skin. My skin is literally peeling away. It started just along the line of the butt crack and now its getting bigger.

Hi my skin is literally peeling away. It started just along the line of the butt crack and now its getting bigger. Like its peeling away and reveals more darkened skin. When i pull at the line of skin, it comes away. Like its dead skin, in small layers. Its very irrating when i wear thongs as it becomes a little bit swollen and sensitive. I m so embarrased to go to my doc and tell her hi, my butt crack is peeling . Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011