Butt cheeks rub themselves raw, spots blood, intense burn. Using wet wipes. Advise?

Hopefully you guys can help me. For about 5 years now my butt cheeks keep rubbing them selfs raw. from the anus to 5-6 inchs around. It gets so raw i can hardly walk and I walk for work so I need help figuring out what it is and how to stop it. it gets so bad that it bleeds well spots blood here and there but it is a intense burn trying to walk.
It has been getting worse and worse now it is almost a daily thing. some days it is fine no issues i can run walk and hike all day. other days i can hardly walk.
ive been using wet wipes but that does not seem to help.
Any input?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Hi thanks for writing here.It seems you are suffering from intertrigo of perianal region.It usually occurs in flexural areas ,where there is friction of skin leading to maceration follwed by secondary infection with fungus and bacteria.Keep area dry, wash with antibacterial liquid soap after toilet,start using antifungal powder like candid at day time ,apply antifungal and steroid combination like candid b at night,take antihistaminincs like tab.cetrizine at night,use dusting powder constantly even if you do not have itching,which will prevent recurrence,,use loose under garments,avoid constant sitting at one place,rule out diabetes also fissures and piles which will produce soaking and will lead to irritation.You can consult a dermatologist for this.Take care.