Butt bump hurts while on trampoline, can't fold legs while laying, walking. What's this ?

I get on my trampoline regularly, and about 3 weeks ago or so I noticed that whenever I did the butt bump it hurt, but that was the only time. Since I also run and play sports I m used to getting up and my ankle hurts or something else, but by the next day it s gone, so I didn t think much about my butt. It stopped hurting when I went down on my butt after a couple days. But I noticed Tuesday, 4 days ago, whenever I sat back against my chair at school it hurt, so when I got home I took Ibuprofen . It didn t seem to occur at home but of course we don t have hard chairs, but when I attempted to run it hurt a little, so I stopped. The next day at school the pain was about the same so I tried to avoid rubbing up against the back of the chairs. The next day I thought It was feeling much better, but I had gym. Which is why I believe the pain is much worse now. Now it s not just at school and running, but it s walking, bending, I can t lay on my back, I can t fold my legs laying on my stomach like I usually do, I ve just been sleeping on my side. I checked the area yesterday, (it s around the top of my buttcrack) and there s a red bump with rashing around it. I m going to the doctor some time this week, but I ve looked my symptoms up online and found some scary stuff, so if you could please tell me if this sounds familiar I d highly appreciate it, thanks.  
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013