Butt Charley horse pain. Had back surgeries. Hamstring problem?

I had surgery back in 11/11 (my second on the L5-S1). I appear to have some sort of hsamstring problem (this is a guess). If I move in the wrong way I get what could be called a butt-charley horse. It would be funny, except the pain in off the charts. I need help from who ever is nearby. Di I go back to the surgeon about this . I have had this since the surgery, but not before.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
You consult your Surgeon,Neuro-surgeon or Orthopedician to diagnose your problem and proceed further.