Bush or trimmed

When you are off to the gynaecologist, how do you prepare yourself down there? Do you worry about what they think of your bush / no bush? What is the bush ettiquette? Im not saying that i myself have a bush, just dont know whether i should have one (or a bit of one) to visit the gynaecologist - lol - i feel so stupid asking this!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I think we all worry, i just trim and thats that. They have seen sooo many bushes trimmed or shaved or just pain bushy I dont suppose they care. I once spoke to a dr who said usually the worse thing about examing a woman down below is the smell of her feet!!