Bursted vein in the foot causing pain and bruising. Can this happen in brain?

Vein in my foot burst for no reason. I was walking very short distance and suddenly felt a very sharp pinching sensetion then i actualy watched my vein buldge up, the pain got more intense and then the vein collapsed i guess. Very shortly after bruising on that spot appeared. I had something similar in my hand but it was a very tiny vein but this one on my foot was a large one. Shouls I be worry? Can that happen in my brain?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012