Burst capillary in penis while urinating, pinched penis due to sneeze, bleeding. Cause of concern?

Hi doctor. i burst a capilar in my penis while urinating. I had to sneeze and therefore had to pinch penis mid urination . I felt a sharp pain in the penis when i sneezed. After I finished a few drops of blood came out of my penis. It stoped bleeding straight after, and no blood the next time I urinated. should I follow this up, or is it healed now.?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had bleeding from urethra when you attempted to pinch your penis while urinating.

This is mostly due to possibility of trivial injury to urethra.

As it was slight bleeding which stopped of its own you need not worry,

Please drink more water so that your urine is dilute .

Do not worry it will get healed up within 2-3 days.