Burred vision and seeing halos, had tingling in right side of body, dizziness. Concerned?

I am a female, 43 yrs and in pretty good health but this morning I suddenly had very bad burred vision and seeing halos, had tingling in my right side like my arm and leg were falling asleep. I was dizzy and very lightheaded was slurring words and a little confused. This all lasted about 40 minutes and now that I am feeling a little better I do feel very tired and weak. I did not go to the Doctor cause I could not see to drive, is this something I should be concerned with? I was very scared, please advise
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you probably had transient ischemic attack. This requires further evaluation and treatment may be required depending on the results of the investigations.

Hence you need to consult physician for evaluation and treatment accordingly.

Thank you