Burps after eating food, feeling very sick. What is causing it, is it due to anxiety?

Hi Their. Im a 21 year old female. I dont smoke or drink as have a healthy diet( vegetarian ) for the past 3 years i suffer from something i cant explain in writing fully but ill try explain the best i can. After eating or sometimes from No were i get these burps which arent full on burps as i has nver been able to burp properly.. Which happen everytime i breathe in or out. Its only relieved when i lay down. I spoke to my doctor who said as its relieved by layin down its not indegestion. Its very embarrasing and its really painful at time. I try to chew mints and have tried everything to help it. It can make me feel very sick if i cant lie down. The doctor said it was anxiety but i dont believe this is the case. Can you help me??
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012