Burping up foam, pain under right rib cage, tender, bloated stomach, nausea, cold sweats. Causes?

Hi, my name is XXXXXXX and I am 20 years old. For the last year I ve been burping up foam. As of recent it s been worse. I burp foam, have pain right under my ribcage, it feels tender and bloated. I get nauseated when I m about to have a bowel movement , often I find myself dry heaving. I also get cold sweats out of the blue. What could be wrong? A previous physician said it might have something to do with my gallbladder .
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  488 Awaiting Answer