Burping, jaw pain, back pain, neck pain, migraine, removed breast implants

History: mentor smooth breast implants June 2011, 2 weeks later i pushed something hard and caused a lot Of inflammation, then severe ear jaw ache oct 2011 antibiotics, recurrent same ear infection nov 2011, nov 2011 severe food poisoning , dec 2011 hospital 2 weeks with pneumonia , then after that I haven unwell with the following symptoms. August 2012 implants taken out. I have right side neck pain , right side temple migraine ( I have been put in Lyrica ) however right side headache still. When I breath in and out there are noises on the right and feels like it s comes from chest, esophagus , sinus. Hard to turn head to the left. Right side of throat feels like strep but it isn t because i got a swab test done. Right side of jaw hurts. Lots of burping. Right side of back hurts like a pulled muscle. I had bronchoscopy and they ruled out any lung problem but still waiting on routine biopsy, had endoscopy all clear. Short term memory loss.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  126 Awaiting Answer