Burping constantly, protected sex with condom, light periods. Started birth control pills. Burping due to pills or pregnancy?

I started taking birth control about 2 1/2 months ago. About three weeks ago I started burping constantly. Could this be a side effect of the birth control. I ve read that this could be a sign of pregnancy but I highly doubt I could be pregnant because like I said I just started taking the pill and I ve always have had sex with a condom. I have had this concern because my period has gotten much lighter but I think that is because of the pill.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012