Burp tasting like metal or blood after running cross country race. Lung problem?

Lately I ve been running and a week ago I went to the doctor to check out my heart . They said it was alright and that I just needed to rest. Today I ran cross county; I haven t been running that much. And after I was of course tired, but when ever I would burp I could taste like metal or blood . Is there something wrong with my lungs?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Hi, thank you for posting.

I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns.

The symptoms you refer above is not related to lungs, but to digestive system. More exactly a stomach disease.

To determine the exact diagnosis you need a fibrogastroendoscopy, abdominal ultrasound, liver function test and a complete blood count.

The results of the above tests will help your doctor to determine the treatment.

All the best.
Dr. Behar.