Burnt when I urinated. What was the slimy element? Was it semen? Had unprotected sex. Related?

Last night I urinated and it had a sharp burn to it. I went to bed slightly freaked out, and woke up this morning hoping to urinate again and not feel any pain. I went an urinated, and to my excitement there was no pain. However, after urination there was a bit of pain, to which I resumed my worrisome state. I went to urinate again just 20 minutes ago, and what seemed like a cloudy white discharge was surfacing slightly. Not thick, more like semen looking. My urine continue to not hurt, but I am still a little worried, as I leak urine every so often. I had unprotected sex a few days ago with my girlfriend of over a year, so I feel an STI isn t the answer. What am I looking at here?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012