Burnt skin on nose due to sun exposure, blister formed, popped it, hole present. Skin grafting necessary?

i use to suntan alot i burnt my nose . i laid in the bed to long, so i got a blister and it pop and now there is a hole there. i did it 2007 and i put wax in it then makeup and it hides it for awhile but then it shows people stares. i cant take it. one dr wants to poke the hole bigger take skin from the side of my face and skin graft, was he nuts? i didnt do it, i need filler and i want my nose fix who do i trust? helppppppp! YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013