Burnt skin after physiotherapy, swelling. Does she need surgery for skin?

Hi..... This is sanjay.... Few days back one of my colleague met within accident from bike. there was bloakge of blood on her the left thigh. then she consulted a dr. who opted physiotharapy. while doing therapy he increased the temperature of skin, due to which her skin was brunout. there is severe damage of skin and blisters were formed out and liquid has been coimg out from there with severe pain also. one week has been passed but still burning skin portion did not dried out.Further, On the side portion of same thigh there is no sense from the first date of her injuryand swelling is also there. now she is consulting some cosmetic surgeon . surgeon was telling that now the layer of below skin of thigh are getting damaged and can have serious consequences. it has complted almost 3 weeks. now what should she try for.. does she really need to go through surgery
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012