Burnt lip. Scab fell off. Formed bump in the area. Matter of concern?

Hi, Exactly two weeks ago, I burned my lower lip . Next day, I went to the doctor and she gave me some ointment. I am using the ointment and it seemed to be healing good, but exactly 6 days ago while I was eating ice cream the scab fell off. It didnt bleed and the burn was better. The skin was a little more pink (reddish) than the rest of the lip, but I didnt worry because the skin was completly new. I, even, noticed that I was still missing some layers of skin and that it wasnt completely heal. I continued watching it and putting the ointment. The color is almost matching the rest of the lip and most of the burn is completely gone, but now I am little worried. Three days ago, I noticed that the part that is not gone yet (less than half of the original burn) developed a new layer of skin, that layer protudes the rest of the lip. It is not exaggerated, but it is like a little bump and it doesnt seem to be reducing itself. It doesn t hurt. I dont have any uncommon sensation. It feels like the rest of the lip, but it is not level with the rest of the skin lip. Should I worry? Can I do something? I am 27 years old. Weight 112. I do exercise. I dont have any health problem.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013