Burns while having sex, used infection kit, started bleeding. Not enough lubrication, 39 yr old. Is it normal ?

on july 25th while having sex it burn ... i got some 3day infecction kit....i had sex after the 3day and the next day I bleed ... yet just that day.... a week past and on aug 3 i got my period... i had sex yesterda aug 17 and today i bleed again..... is not that much... but it has hurt me while having sex.... do to not lubricating that much.... is this normal.. ohh by the way i am 39yrs
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
You are having Vaginal infection. Itrequeres examination by doctor. Take proper treatment. Refrain from sex till you are competly alright.