Burns when urinating and having high fever. No stomach ache, have nasal discharge. Underlying cause?

I took my 9yo to the dr yesterday after 2 days of complaining of burning when urinating and a fever as high as 104.3 but manageable with Motrin. His urine was fine and he has no other symptoms other than occasionally complaining of a stomach ache. Normal bm s. this morning he has a whopper of a bloody nose and a large clot came out. He has mild clear nasal discharge, but I do too and I ve felt this was allergy related. The nose bleed lasted maybe 10 minutes and has not recurred. He s been less active than usual along with the fever. It s just that there aren t any real specific symptoms. I m a nervous mama.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013