Burns when urinating, after oral sex and fingering inside vagina. Do I have a UTI?

Hi Dr. I am 18 years of age, still a virgin , but my boyfriend and I do other stuff : fingering, oral sex . Today he was fingering me and it was a tad rougher than normal. When he was trying to get his finger inside me, I felt a slight pressure pinch (very painful but only lasted a split second). It almost felt like there was a skin tear. The past couple times he s fingered me, this same thing happens. When I have to pee, the area where he puts his fingers (inside the hole) burns, but the next day when I pee, it doesn t burn. It only burns right after he fingers me for that day. The next day, I m perfectly fine. Is this normal? Is it just a cut? Do i have a UTI?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello Miss,
From what you describe it seems you must be getting friction and rawness of the area. your symptoms do not point to UTI. May be you should use some lubricating gel for the kind of sexual practices you are practicing and make sure the nails are properly trimmed so you do not get injuries. the lining of the vagina is quite thin and sensitive.