Burns on penis skin, cuts, white substance. Taken Diflucan, Nystatin, Digicam. What is this?

I've had a problem with the skin of my penis for about a month now. I haven't had intercourse or with my penis at all in over 5 years only oral sex. When I pull back the skin of my penis (I'm circumcised but my penis is small and I'm a hefty fellow) it burns in bearable and it feels like there are cuts vertically all on my shaft. There is white stuff that I think might be smegma around my glands. I've taken diflucan and nystatin and the digicam worked and I'm still being treated with the nystatin. I wasn't prescribed either and in too embarrassed about my penis to go to a doctor. Help. I just want to know what this is.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013