Burns during urination. Usually happens after sex. Due to cleaning area with scented soap?

My urethra from where i pee hurts and feels swollen i know for sure it can t be a urinary track infection because it doesn t hurt from the inside it burns more from the outside when i pee As if i have a cut and it s severaly swollen and has slight burning,also i checked and there s no sign of a std what so ever this only happens once in a while after sex .. Is it the fact maybe i take showers and clean myself down there with scented soap or put baby power?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013