Burns, bleeds when urinating, frequent urination. Cause and treatment?

My boyfriend had helped me masturbate about 6 hours ago and now when I urinate, it burns.. I bleed & it s a very horrible sharp pain I get.. I was wondering how I could get rid of the pain and what caused this to happen.. Each time I ve urinated, it s just a little bit at a time and I have to go every few minutes.. I d appreciate all the info you could give me on what caused this and how to cure it.. It s way worse than a UTI ..
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012