Burning white patches in the mouth. Had used tobacco. Concerned

Sir i have got white patches in my cheeks(inner side). i want to know what r they? i get burn in that in very low quanity. You can say 1 point for itching and burning. I read many articles and found it to be leuko... Can u pls suggest me what is it? And yes i took a heavy dose of tobacco too during the day but i am not taking it from last 2 days when i came to know about this :( Now i am getting dipressed a lot as last year only i got married and this year i got a baby. I am really afraid now. Pls help.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012