Burning while urination, reddish penis and peeling of penile skin. Reason?

HI! I m 17 years old boy and yesterday after I masturbated and took a shower, saw that the urinary meatus on the tip of my penis is red. Today the tip of the penis burns during urination and is still red. It looks like the skin on the meatus is peeling. There is no blood , but the skin is irritated, very sensitive and painful to touch. After urinating I started washing the tip of my penis with water, so that it s clean. I think the reason for this is the rough masturbation. Do You have any advice? How to make it heal faster? Is this going to heal on its own? I forgot to mention, I m uncircumcised and I haven t had sex before. Thank you for your help in advance! :)
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013