Burning while urination, pinkish discharge, hot flashes. Had unprotected sex. UTI or Pregnancy?

Hi I have a question. Kind of personal, but I'm concerned. When I use the restroom, it burns when I pee, and when I wipe there is light pink blood. Very little though and not everytime. No blood in the urine. And I have to pee CONSTANTLY. Ill go, and few minutes later feel the urge to again. I also keep getting hot flashes.My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex all the time and he does indeed, release inside of me. I've looked this all up on google. And it says its a possible UTI, could it also be pregnancy symptoms and not a uti?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013