Burning while urination. Urine test normal. No STD. what else?

For 4 days now I've had a problem, everytime I urinate it burns badly. I don't seem to be having any other symptoms or problems of any kind. I went to a local Medexpress, they had me do a urin test, they said it all came back negative/fine. After talking to the Dr. he sent it to the lab for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test, both came back negative. So he basically found nothing, and did not have any other suggestions on what it could be.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013