Burning while urinating, no discharge, pink eye, blood in urine, had unprotected oral sex. Opinion?

I am a 41 year old male. About two weeks ago I started to feel burning while urinating. The burning became slightly worse over the balance of the first week. I was out of town on business and didn t see this as an emergency (life threatening) so I didn t visit an emergency room in the city I was in while away from home. I had no discharge the first week just slight burning becoming moderate by the end of the week. That weekend I came down with a case of what appeared to be pink eye in my right eye. Still out of town I still did not see a doctor. After about 3 days the pink eye in my right eye went away and the burning while urinating started to subside. A mild case of pink eye then appeared in my left eye. I had just a small drip of pink urine/blood from my urethra at the conclusion of urination on the last two days of the burning. Then both the burning and the slight urine/blood drip went away. While I was away I was researching white might be the problem and it appeared that I may have chlamydia or gonorrhea by looking at my symptoms. This may also have been possible as I had unprotected oral sex (giving and receiving) with a new partner of unknown STD status a few weeks before my trip. I took both a chlamydia/gonorrhea Chlamydia Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) Test after returning home and the results of both tests were Negative. I took the test over the weekend and received the results today. I am now feeling completely normal and the pink eye in my left eye is almost completely gone. I am looking to see my doctor but would like to get an opinion so I can go in and have an intelligent conversation with him about this and where to go next. Thanks for any opinions you may share.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012